What does Odds compiler book offer?
High-quality analysis, based on various and multiple factors. Long-term profit & individual adjusted money-management. Explicit and comprehensive knowledge.
Odds compiler Portfolio:
• Germany [1. & 2. Bundesliga; sometimes 3. Liga]
• England [Premier League & Championship; sometimes League One; rarely League Two]
• Spain [Primera Division; sometimes Segunda Division]
• France, Scandinavia, South America, Italy, Russia, Austria, Switzerland [all rarely]
• international competitions – Champions League; Europe League; World- und Europe Cup
Amount of picks:
• 60-75 high-quality selections per month
• Single bets only
• specialized on AHC Winning Market
• between 1.6 and 2.4
• long-term average ~1.98
• per Unit 0,3 % – 0,4 % of the bank
• max. 2,4 % of the bank per pick
• about 5 units per pick on average
• a minimum of 500 Euro recommended
An odds compiler (or trader) is a person employed by a bookmaker or betting exchange who sets the odds for events (such as sporting outcomes) for customers to place bets on.